ARRANGING THE FUNERAL
Arranging The Funeral
Call us and we will talk, listen and answer all your questions. We will give you an explanation of the steps involved and start to guide you through the process.
One of the first things we will organise is the transfer of your loved one into our care, and we do this with great respect and sensitivity. We will then liaise closely with you as we arrange all the other aspects involved according to your wishes.
To discuss your wishes, one of our Funeral Directors from Agape Funeral will arrange to meet with you – this can be in any part of Melbourne and Geelong, at the Hospital, Nursing Home or at your home. Or if you prefer,we have meeting rooms for Greek Funeral Oakleigh, Greek Funeral Thomastown, Greek Funeral Werribee, Footscray, and Deer Park. We will bring all the necessary paper work, and options for your choice
Choices for your consideration will include –
- The type of funeral according to the traditions, and wishes of the
- The most appropriate date for the funeral.
- All the necessary documentation from/for the authorities.
- Assistance with the Cemeteries for grave purchasing or for
- All arrangements with the Church, Clergy, or Celebrant of choice.
- Funeral notice at Neos Kosmos, Ta Nea, Il Globo, or Herald Sun.
- A complete selection of fresh flower arrangements.
- A complete selection of Coffins and Caskets to suit your budget.
- A selection of Chapels, Halls and Function rooms.
- Recommendations for Wake refreshments, and catering.
- Family coach cars or limousines from 4 to 15 passengers.
- The full Greek Orthodox Burial kit, Thank you Cards, Framed photo of the deceased, Regional Kits, Candle boxes, and other options.
Please be assured that we will be with you every step of the way and you can call us anytime – regardless how big or small your concern or question may be. And always we will be providing you with personalised and respectful service.