‘Agape’ means unconditional love in the Greek language, and this what you will receive from us at Agape Funerals – we act and speak from our hearts, in both Greek and English.
Agape Funerals – Greek Funeral Directors in Melbourne
A funeral is a time to bid a final farewell to someone who will always have a special place in your heart. The onset of shock and grief may shake even the strongest of the personalities, which is why it important to have a compassionate and a professional funeral care provider to assist you at this difficult time.
We, at Agape Funerals in Melbourne, understand the grief of losing a loved one. Hence, we take the responsibility to honour and reflect the story of your loved one with a dignified funeral service.
Being familiar with all the Greek traditions, our dedicated team of experienced Greek funeral directors in Melbourne will help you plan every aspect of the funeral by liaising with the Church of your choice and organising with them all the aspects of the funeral and burial process.
Funerals of Greek Tradition
The Greek funeral in Werribee or anywhere in Melbourne aims to assist all the attendees to develop a better understanding of the meaning and purpose of life. We help you understand the rituals and traditions by arranging a beautiful and dignified funeral service of your loved one.
The four main parts of the funeral process involve:
- Planting of Grave Flowers
- Funeral Services – We ensure that the funeral process respectfully reflects the life of your loved one.
- Pre-paid Funerals – It is about communicating your wishes to your family beforehand, which can then be implemented at the time of the funeral. We help you fulfil these wishes through pre-paid funerals.
- Funerals at Home – We also extend the service of carrying out the funeral service at your own home by using the eco-friendly range of products.
- Candle Boxes – As the Greek funeral in Melbourne follows a tradition of lighting up the candles at the grave for forty days, we help you light up the candles by providing a range of elevated candle boxes.
Our Greek funeral directors in Werribee, Greater Melbourne and Geelong, help you and your family move through your grief by affirming your hope in the salvation and eternal life. We look forward to assisting you to make the final journey of your loved one, a dignified one.